The best hotels in Rome
“Rome wasn’t built in a day.” I bet you’ve heard about this famous quote. This line says it all that Rome is one of the most favorite places of every visitor. One of the best reasons to visit Rome is that it is small enough to walk around and see all the great destinations in one day.
Rome is an ancient and big beautiful city. If you love history, architecture, street art, fabulous churches, fountains, piazzas, 2000-year-old buildings, good food, good wine, then you will love Rome. If you’ve made up your mind, then don’t miss out on Vatican city; it is one of the most popular places to visit in ancient Rome.
It is always a great decision to choose a city’s central place if you’re a first-time visitor. If you’re looking for a place to stay, select your hotel around the places like Piazza Navona and Pantheon since they are located in the center of the city so you can easily find every popular place to visit near you.
Rome is a trendy place to visit, so there will be lots of hotels to stay around. In this article, I am listing some best hotels to stay in Rome city.
J.K. Place Roma, one of Rome’s most prestigious hotels, is situated in a great location in Rome and the decor and interior are beautiful. This hotel is known for its excellent classical interior design, style, and service. For ultimate luxury and comfort, this hotel might be the best option available for you. The hotel is so elegant and fresh that you don’t want to leave it.
Here are some good things to know about J.K. Place Roma Hotel:
- It’s a five-star luxury hotel well placed in Rome.
- This hotel has 30 rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi works everywhere in the hotel.
- The distance from the airport is 15 km.
- Spacious bathroom with all marble and polished timber floors with waterfall showers.
- The service staff is so nice they take care of each and all the small things of yours.
- K. Place Roma has J.K. Cafe, where you can enjoy all tasty Italian and all other international classical dishes.
Another super luxurious hotel on the list, Hotel Eden is well located and has all the facilities you know about. The hotel’s interiors are astonishing and have marble floors. The staff is so caring and friendly; they take care of each little thing from arrival to dinner and breakfast for every guest. Hotel Eden is a good place to stay, and the fare might be on the higher side, but the facilities and luxury of this hotel will not let you feel that.
The good things to know about the Hotel Eden:
- It’s quite a big hotel with 90 rooms.
- Has free & strong Wi-Fi accessible from all the hotel areas.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Has medical facilities and trained staff for an emergency condition.
- 300 meters to public transportation.
- The distance to the airport is 14.7 km.
- Has an elevator and facilities for disabled guests.
- Free Gym (small but functional), Spa, Steamrooms, and sauna.
- The staff is friendly and knows many languages; this luxury hotel will make you feel like royalty all day.
Rocco Forte Hotel De La Ville is one of the best and popular Five-star hotels. It has a luxurious and stylish and modern design, astonishing floors, and marvelous bedrooms. Rocco Forte must pick a hotel for film stars and other popular celebrities because of the luxury and comfort.
The good things to know about the Rocco Forte Hotel De La Ville:
- Has a fitness center that includes a personal trainer for Gym and Yoga classes.
- Has 104 & Non-smoking rooms.
- Free and strong Wi-Fi available in all the hotel areas.
- Parking facility for your vehicle.
- Has Spa and Bar.
- The distance from the closest airport is 14.8 km.
- Massage services like full body massage, head, neck, foot, and back.
- The staff is friendly and available 24 hours for your service.
- Rocco Forte Hotel De La Ville is situated at the heart of Rome. From here, you can walk around on foot to all the popular places.
St. Regis Rome hotel was an expensive project, and we can say that investment paid off. It has elegant and most historic design, fresh looking decor, expansive windows, and dazzling stylish lights. St. Regis Rome might be a great pick if you haven’t already stayed there. It is located in the center of the city, and you can walk around all the most popular places in the hotel.
The good things to know about St. Regis Rome:
- It has 139 spacious rooms that define luxury.
- The distance from the nearest airport is 14.1 km.
- Free Wi-Fi all across the hotel area.
- Most popular places like Piazza Navona, Trevi fountain, Roma termini, and others are very close to the hotel to visit there on foot.
- The staff members are amiable, and they are all available to serve you 24 hours.
- The hotel has the most historical design and has a 19th century’s original lift, the oldest one.
If money is no object, Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotel, is one of the best luxurious Five-star hotels available. The Cavalieri Hotel is the best choice for art lovers who visit Rome. All the arts and historical paintings aren’t only at the famous places like Vatican museums, palazzo Massimo, Galaria Borghese, and Capitoline museums; some of the most significant artworks are also crafted and decorated on the walls of Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
The Good things to know about the Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotel:
- Business center.
- Non-smoking rooms & On-demand films.
- The staff members are accomodating and understand many languages like French, Russian, Spanish, Italian.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Dining & Pool.
- Valet Parking facility.
- Tennis court.
- Great views from the private balcony.
The above-mentioned hotels are expensive and luxurious, but if you don’t want to stretch out your budget any higher, there are five other hotels I will mention for you.
Otivm hotel is one of the best and highest rated hotels. This is located in the center of Rome, and all the centers of attraction places are within walking distance from Otivm hotel. The staff is amicable, and they take care of cleanliness very seriously. Otivm hotel is also known for its incredible views from the rooftop. There is no doubt Otivm hotel is one of the best budget-friendly hotels, great located in Rome.
Good things about Otivm Hotel:
- Has free Wi-Fi available all across the hotel areas.
- Rooms are spacious and have large, super comfortable beds.
- The distance from the nearest airport is 14 km.
- Has minibars and non-smoking rooms.
- Otivm hotel is the most sumptuous located hotel in Rome; you can walk around all the most popular places (Piazza Navona, Roman Forum, Palazzo Venezia, Roman Ghetto, Marcello Theatre, and more.) by walking.
Argentina Residenza Style Hotel is one of the best hotels in Rome under the budget. The place is clean, comfortable beds and luxurious for the price—a great location to visit all the popular places by just walking around. Guests can get free breakfast, instant coffee, and snack bar during their staying time.
Some good things about Argentina Residenza Style Hotel:
- Suites & Bridal suite.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Non-smoking & soundproof rooms.
- Minibar & Air conditioning.
- Paid parking nearby.
- The hotel is located in the center of the city, so all the center of attraction places are within walking distances. Almost everything is under 2 kilometers from the Hotel.
- The airport distance from the hotel is 14.3 km.
- Restaurants & cafes are available to this hotel.
- Free breakfast is included.
A hotel in Rome’s heart, Hotel Napoleon is 0.6 km away from the center of Rome. Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica is 550 m from the hotel, and the very popular Coliseum is 15 minutes of walking distance. It’s a four-star hotel that offers great cleanliness and elegant and stylish decors with comfortable beds.
Good things to know about Hotel Napoleon:
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Paid public parking available nearby.
- Free breakfast.
- Fitness center.
- Family rooms & soundproof rooms.
- Meeting rooms & Baggage storage.
- Air conditioning, bottled water & minibar.
- Airport transportation.
- The distance of the Airport from the hotel is 12.7 km, which is closest to the list.
- Daily housekeeping and friendly staff members.
Hotel Modigliani is another great hotel to stay at in Rome. Art lovers will like this hotel more; this hotel is best known for its cleanliness and accommodating and friendly staff members. The location is nice and offers every little attention to detail facilities for guests.
Here are some good things to know about the Hotel Modigliani:
- Free high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi) in the whole hotel.
- The airport is 14.6 km away from the hotel.
- Free breakfast.
- 24-hour security & front desk.
- Airport transportation & baggage storage.
- Fax photocopying.
- Air conditioning.
- Flat TV, private balcony, minibar, and desk.
- Non-smoking rooms & suites.
- Dry cleaning and laundry services are available for Guests.
- Airport transportation.
- Accommodating and friendly staff understand many languages (English, Spanish, French, German & Italian).
Suite Oriani is one of Rome’s best hotels if you’re searching for a hotel in the budget. Good looking decors & arts has quite comfy beds and almost all the essential facilities. It is well located as well so you can walk around to popular attractions. Has rated restaurants and cafes nearby to enjoy all the classical tasty Italian signature foods. Suite Oriani is very clean and has amiable hospitality to offer.
Good things to know about Hotel Suite Oriani:
- The airport is 16.8 kilometers away from the hotel.
- Has Airport shuttle service for guests.
- Free Internet (Wi-Fi) in the whole hotel area.
- Parking available.
- Family rooms & non-smoking rooms.
- Room service.
- Each room has air conditioning and a flat LCD TV.
- Allergy-free & soundproof rooms.
- Breakfast will be served each morning.
- The hotel is located close to all attractions and restaurants & cafes.